Thursday, October 6, 2011

No, this ain't right. I cant believe I've been trying to lighten up since 6 blog entries ago (that's almost 3 weeks ago) and it's still not happening. How did I get here? When did I get indoctrinated into this way of life so much so fast? 

The boredom. OHMYGOD the boredom. 
It culminated this afternoon. The feeling of constantly having something to do and believe me, really unpleasant things to do. Homework and projects and quizes and stuffs. I'm not born a nerd. I've never been a nerd. I used to play at the arcades the day before exams and played truant just for a high tea with friends. The point is, Im not proud of it but unlike people who study hard and like it, I dont. So when I do, I actually am not myself. Like totally not. 


I should have stayed home. There's TV and stuff. And my siblings. My balance. My other life. 
Or I should start befriend more people at school. So we can hang on a boring day like this. So I can prevent myself from writing blatant truths like this. 

0 comments: