Friday, February 10, 2012

You better lawyer up, asshole.

It occurred to me lately that certain scenes from some of my favorite movies have been etched so deeply they kinda linger at the back of my mind.

Some are simple cos I like them one-liners. Here's one from A Lot Like Love.
Let's start with my favorite quote..

"Lining my ducks in a row"

And...

"What's your stance on pancakes?"
"I'm pro pancakes."

How I miss watching Closer again. As I was searching for this particular scene on Youtube, I came across its opening scene with Can't Take My Eyes Off You (by Damien Rice) playing while Natalie Portman met eyes to eyes with Jude Law, and she said...

"Hello, stranger."

And one particular scene that made me like it so much just because of one word: Disarming.

"What would my euphemism be?"
"She was disarming."

Now these two give me the chills every single time. Again and again. 
When Big was being such an ass**** and deserved hitting from Carrie...

"You humiliated me!"

And when Mark Zuckerberg was being such a big one too.

"You better lawyer up, asshole."

Alright, that's all I can think of. I should really go to sleep. 

*poof*

0 comments: